Appointments for consultations or evaluations can be scheduled by calling (602) 274-1928.
What to Expect
- If you are coming for a comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation plan on approximately 5 to 6 hours. Other types of appointments will vary.
- The office closes for a lunch meeting from 12 to 1 pm, at which time patients can choose to leave for a lunch break or may bring a lunch to eat within the complex.
- A report is provided for all evaluations and is included in the quoted fee.
- If you are bringing in an older child and wish to leave the office for a period of time you will be required to fill out an emergency card and release form. This will be permitted at the discretion of the attending doctor.
- If you are a divorced parent of a minor, the second parent will be required to sign a release of services; or you may provide custody paperwork indicating that you are the primary/custodial parent.
Insurance and Billing
- Southwest Neuropsychology Services does not participate in any health insurance plans. All fees are due at the time of service unless other arrangements are pre-established.
- The office is able to provide a bill that can be submitted by the family for reimbursement with their insurance carrier.
- Given that our patients often require multiple hours for their evaluation, cancellations pose numerous scheduling problems for the office and clinician. Therefore, there is a fee when rescheduling/cancelling 48 hours or sooner prior to an appointment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, check or cash.
Please print the following applicable forms, complete, and bring with you to your first appointment.
Children's History Form
Child Registration Form
Release of Info
Adult History Form